Parametric SDS is a leading provider of highly scalable digitalization solutions for vehicle and infrastructure monitoring in the rail sector. We integrate state-of-the-art sensor technology as well as IoT, edge computing and wireless technologies into highly available systems and long-lasting applications all over the world.
For our location Interlaken/Wilderswil we are looking for a motivated and open-minded personality as Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) 70-100% with immediate effect or by appointment.
Your area of responsibility
- You will be responsible for the development and adaptation of microcontroller firmware, embedded Linux software and web-based tools for our customer-specific systems and standard products.
- You will be responsible for the design and creation of software and firmware architectures within our system DNA. In doing so, you will significantly shape the new product generations.
- You will coordinate work and architectures with hardware development and external service providers
- You are the technical contact person for our demanding customers for detailed questions and develop solutions in interdisciplinary teams.
- You create and maintain internal tools and processes throughout the lifecycle of our systems
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or technical computer science
- Several years of experience in the development of robust software (ideally for use in vehicles) for RTOS and Linux
- Optional: knowledge in digital signal processing
- You are an enabler, team player and like to lend a hand, also in the field
- Good oral and written communication in German and English
- An absolutely trustworthy and resilient personality
- A high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom in a small team
- Versatile activities with various opportunities for development
- Inspiring working environment
We offer you a varied and challenging job in a highly dynamic and open working environment with plenty of room for personal initiative and personal as well as professional development.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Andreas Koschak at Tel. 033 / 345 01 55 or eMail email@example.com. Please send your complete application with photo and the usual documents to Parametric SDS c/o Parametric GmbH, Waldeggstrasse 82, 3800 Interlaken or directly by eMail.
**Inquiries from personnel service providers, freelancers, offshoring agencies and job portals will not be answered.